Homeowners insurance .......Did you know?
Extended coverage's that can be added to most homeowners insurance policy:
1. Golf cart coverage. Own a golf cart? Then add it to your homeowners policy for liability insurance to be sure your covered while out on the course.
2. Own a rowing shell, kayak, SUP, small dingy with outboard? Any of these can be added to your homeowners insurance, for both liability and physical damage coverage
3. Have a child who is off to live in the dorm's at college? Many carriers offer an extension to cover children away at school and their belongings. ** must live in dorms**
4. Have a live in nanny or exchange student? Inform your carrier and your liability can extend over them as well!
5.Have a home office? Homeowners policies have an endorsement just for the small satellite home office.
6. Have a small B & B style rental on site? Some carriers will even offer a home based business supplement to cover risks like this.
All just food for thought ... ASK US TODAY...your homeowner insurance may cover more than you truly know!
Welcome to CaliforniaAutoInsurance.in!
In this blog you will find a collection of frequently asked questions (FAQ) and resources about insurance in the state of California.
Hope you enjoy the read and we are at your service!